Dirty Little Secrets – swiped from MyUtopia.
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Hmmmm, maybe that doctor/brilliant scientist that Sandee is convinced I’m going to meet someday… or, some rock star. If not those, I’d take any friend. I like talking to all my friends.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. I follow the rules in most situations.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? How much have I had to drink? But honestly, I’m chatty as long as I’m comfortable with the people.
4. Do you take compliments well? I think so.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes… always good when I’m bored or on the train.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I would be so dead.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Never been on a horse. (Joanna, have this fixed.)
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Just day-camps. Oh, and then once I decided that I wasn’t a wilderness girl, I went to art camp… despite my lack of artistic skills.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Monopoly.
10. If a person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Probably not, since I follow the rules in most situations.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? I'm more of a creative half-truth teller. Or I try really hard to remember something else I have to do.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Probably as long as they were tolerant of my beliefs.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I don’t pursue.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Funny, personable, and loyal.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Yeah, different songs at different times. I would say “Magic” by Ben Folds Five is the winner though.
16. Are you continuing your education? There are a bunch of teaching courses that I need to take. I always say some day I might get my Master’s, but I don’t know if I could actually go through with it.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Goodness no.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My iPod, my laptop, and artwork from my trips.
19. How often do you read books? I’ve always got a book or two on the go.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I think about past and future more than I do present. I need to learn to live in the present.
21. What is your favorite children's book? From my childhood: Matilda by Roald Dahl. But, as you know, I love Harry Potter.
22. What color are your eyes? Brown
23. How tall are you? 5 feet 6 inches
24. Where is your dream house located? The Annex neighbourhood in
25. Have you tried sushi? Yes..
26. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes… many times when I was a teenager.
27. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Not since I was probably like 11, and that was with my parents.
28. When was the last time you were at Church? Sunday
29. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Work – 25 minute Subway ride each way.
30. What was your favorite job? Teaching.
31. Do you look like your mom or dad? I think I look like both.
32. How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes.
33. Can you do the splits? No.
34. If you could fast forward your life, would you? Can I rewind back? If I could rewind, I’d fast forward out of curiosity. But I would like to live each moment.
35. What did you do for New Year's? Saw a movie with Christa and Heather, and then celebrated “Texas New Year” (we were late) with a drink.
36. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn’t see it.
37. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? Saw it, but don’t remember it clearly enough.
38. Do you own a camera phone? Yeah, but it’s pretty crappy.
39. What do you buy at the movies? Mmmm, normally I smuggle in a drink. I might buy an ice cream bar though.
40. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always. I follow the rules.
41. What do you wear to sleep? PJs.
42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Well, the Festival, I suppose… Oh and then there was the time that a swan cheated on his mate and then tried to kill his cygnets. That saga made the paper for weeks. Then there was that time a swan was killed. They thought it might have been a person, but it turned out an owl did it. Another hot story in the paper.
43. Ever been to
44. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I typically pay, but I have stolen a few.
45. Are you a gullible person? Maybe once and awhile, but usually not.
46. If you could have any job what would it be? Hmmm, music journalist?
47. Are you easy to get along with? I think I’m very easy to get along with.
48. What is your favorite time of day? Whenever I have time to chill.