Anyway, the theme of this post is summer, so far, in point form.
- lots of sunshine and heat
- searching for the perfect pair of camping pants takes me two days
- but it's pretty sweet when I find them; gotta go return the reject pair sometime
- listening to a lot of Broken Social Scene, Stars, and Sarah Harmer
- my shoulders are red from a bike ride in the sun in a tank top with no sunblock (shame on negligent me)
- Rilo likes to play and sleep in my translucent turquoise dining room curtains
- it's not the best idea to bake homemade mac 'n cheese on a hot night when one doesn't have AC... but it's still a good idea, just not the best.
- talked to Becca T on her Canadian summer cell phone... she's here in two days!
- I should not buy any more books, but Indigo just had a buy 3 get one free sale, and I discovered a weird book from the 70s about a woman with multiple personalities that I just had to read which prompted me to partake in the sale
- there's a lovely plant on my dining room table from a colleague to whom I lent a bunch of resources for summer school (note: I am against me teaching summer school... ever.)
- I want to get up for a 9:30 am yoga class tomorrow... but there's also one at 7 pm.... will I make it with that knowledge?
Hope you are all enjoying the beginning of July too.