2) Mail --> In the past month, I've been getting a lot of awesome snail mail from friends. Yesterday, my friend Melly from Winnipeg set me these super cute mini-magnets of pictures of me. They were taken a year ago when my pal Matt was in town for Los Campesinos! and Melly, who then lived in Kingston, came and joined us. It's great having a crafty friend to immortalize your good times in magnet form.
3) My nails are in the above picture as a way to show you the size of the magnets, but the are also worth mentioning because they are awesome. I got them Shellacked, which is a brand of hardcore nail polish that is supposed to last for 14 days without chipping. I got them done on Monday, and they still look perfect. Why I didn't splurge on Shellac earlier is beyond me.
4) Previewing the new Tegan and Sara album tonight on CBC Music is making my evening. I'm on my second listen and I'm in love with this album. I can't wait for them to announce a Toronto show.
5) Spa day tomorrow after school. I've been looking forward to this. My new exercise regime has been giving my body quite the pounding, so I can't wait for a massage.
6) Cuddly cats - Rilo is seriously the biggest cuddler ever. Yesterday I was lying on my couch watching some TV on the Internet she planted herself right by me, so I took advantage of PhotoBooth and got a nice roommate portrait of the two of us.
7) It's so close to the weekend! Hope you all have great ones!