1) A good night's sleep last night, thankfully.
2) An awesome friend who sends me "at-home" postcards. Got one today showing the Yonge & Bloor intersection in 1918. The city's changed. Postcards might not be hip or all over the fashion blogs, but I'll always take substance over style.
3) Freshly-shellacked nails. (I may be addicted.)
4) A new turntable. My birthday's coming up, and after such a shitty night, I decided I should get my gift from myself early. It's a retro portable turntable in a green and cream-coloured case. So not only is it for the listening of music, it's decorative too! I'll take a picture later. The first album I listened to was Stars' The North and now I'm onto John K. Samson's Provincial. Indie rock forever.
5) New classes that look okay so far. My friend overhead some grade 9s in her class saying that I was "tough". Good. That's the rumour I want going around.