Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm a million different people from one day to the next...

Stole this from Scott.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I’d like to buy a house in the Annex area of Toronto instead of building new. I’m a city girl.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
This changes constantly. I just bought a new pair of jeans that I’m in love with and a black jacket that I adore. However, tried and true would be my green Old Navy hoody that has a rainbow on it.

3. What's your favorite physical feature on the opposite sex?
Eyes. I’ve also always had a thing for forearms.

4. What is the last CD you bought?
A Little Place in the Wilderness by Memphis.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
A Weakerthans concert.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In a long line.

7. What is your favorite place to be massaged?
Hmmm, I’m not really a massage person. I’m weird.

8. Strong in mind, or strong in body?
I’ve always been referred to as “the smart one”, so mind for sure.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Monday – 6 am. As the week progresses, it moves closer to 7 am.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The microwave. I’d be screwed without it.

11. What makes you really angry?
Intolerance.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I’d like to rock the piano like Ben Folds. I can play the piano, but quite badly. I wouldn’t mind learning the guitar either.

13. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Can I get a VW Beetle instead? But quite frankly, I’m peachy keen with the subway.

14. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yup.

15. Favorite children’s book?
Definitely the Harry Potter series. Can’t wait for book seven. From my own childhood it would be Matilda by Roald Dahl.

16. What is your favorite season?
Autumn.

17. What is your least favorite chore?
All of them.

18. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Stopping time, so that I could do stuff at my own pace and have a nap when I need it or take a time out when need be. Oh, I could probably cause a lot of trouble while I stopped time too. That’d be fun.

19. If you have a tattoo what is it?
Don’t have one. Too indecisive.

20. Can you juggle?
I juggle sharp knives and flaming torches in my spare time. Okay… I wish I could. It would be a good party trick.

21. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to...
Can I pick both of my grandmothers?

22. What's your favorite day?
Saturday. On Saturday I can relax and still have one day of weekend left!

23. What's in the trunk of your car?
No car.

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Depends on the day. Some days, I crave sushi, other days I’m quite carnivorous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I crave crave crave sushi!

I'm stealing this post. FYI.

Anonymous said...

james and the giant peach by roald dahl is one of my favs... and i absolutely enjoyed the claymation movie. if only i could fly across the atlantic in a giant peach and leave the homework and studying behind...

have a good monday.

Scott said...

Cool post! I too would love to be at a Weakerthans show at the moment.

Scott

JO said...

I enjoyed this posts also and have decided I will copy it too...
enjoy your day

X said...

I loooove forearms.....guy's with viens in their forearms make me weak in the knees! :)