Monday, August 13, 2007

I am too tired to think of a title.

All right, it's been awhile since I've done any vacation blogging. I tried once when I was at the hostel in Vancouver, but I ended up having problems with the internet and got rather fed up and went to bed. Right now, I've just arrived in Seattle and I'm just waiting to check in. Everything has been fabulous so far, but this internet is also slow, and my words are appearing on the screen slower than I am thinking them, so I'm going to quit and try blogging another time. You might have to wait until I'm back in the T-dot on Wed morning for all of the details of my West Coast craziness.

Update: It's the morning now and I'm well rested and a little bit more coherent. I have an exciting day planned of Space Needles and Starbucks. I'm pretty excited. I really like the hostel I'm staying at, but that may be more because I just had waffles for breakfast than anything. Ha-ha. No, but seriously, I liked it before the waffles. The waffles just sealed the deal.

My former roommate's wedding was also fabulous. Not that I had any doubt that it would be, since the girl has always had impeccable taste (as you can no doubt tell from her taste in roommates). The funniest part of it was that I had to rent a car to drive to the wedding, which really made me super nervous, since I rarely drive, especially in areas with actual traffic in highways. I have to say though, driving over the Granville St. bridge was really really really fun, and worth the nervous spazzes that preceded me renting the car, and the ones that I had when I got lost on the way back to Vancouver from the wedding.

Anyhow, I really hear the first Starbucks calling my name, so I'll catch ya'll when I'm back in Toronto!

3 comments:

AlieMalie said...

have fun!

The Grunt said...

Vacation blogging? You are hardcore.

wes said...

My lips are sealed. :)