Sunday, August 24, 2008

The tricky part (oo-oo-oo) is to come back home.

Hiya blog neglecterinos! It's been awhile. I've been back since Wednesday, and I've been in a flurry of unpacking, getting pictures uploaded onto my computer and sent off to travel buddies, as well as sleeping a lot and chilling with Becca T. I also made the mistake of agreeing to help with an orientation program at my school which started on Friday and runs 'til Thursday. Going back to work sucks, but sucks worse when you do it during the last week of your vacay.

I tend to be verbose, so I plan to make this my least verbose post ever, and just post some of my *own* pics from my *own* camera now that I'm back home. Enjoy!




















4 comments:

The Grunt said...

Welcome back, blogerino buddy!

Jocelyn said...

absolutely gorgeous pictures!

Claire said...

Wow, honey. Those pictures are amazing. Looks awesome.

Cxx

Anonymous said...

great pics! i am really enjoying that first one... with the contrasting shades of the clouds, the sun trying to shine through, the rounded surface of the rocks, and the lighthouse with i'm assuming your mayhem buddies walking towards it... plus the hint of blue skies above the clouds.