Listening to: the album "Extraordinary Machine" by Fiona Apple
Reading: Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. Finally. This was last year's birthday gift from my pal Mathew, and I gotta get it read before this year's birthday. I started it, but then got diverted by a book about the dwarf planet Pluto, of all things. That book was awesome by the way.
Just watched: The episode of Simpsons where Marge paints Mr. Burns' portrait because I wanted to hear the line "and yes, even a rhombus!"
Last night: Becca T and I saw "The Wrestler". It was good.
I'm baking: banana-blueberry muffins. From scratch.
Rilo is: sleeping on the couch.
I'm not watching: the Superbowl. Quelle surprise.
I'm waiting for: the special one-hour episode of "The Office" to start.
I'm looking forward to: going to see the play "Medea" with my work spouse on Tuesday. Then, Thursday is the postponed date of our second annual semester one smashdown. It had to be pushed back to this week so that all five founding members could attend. Lastly, I'm looking forward to NYC in less than two weeks!
I don't want to think about: going to work tomorrow morning. It's the start of a new semester. Going to be exhausting. Oh well, one cannot have March Break without a new semester, so that's how my glass is half-full.
3 comments:
I saw The Wrestler on Saturday. I liked it too.
Rhombus!
Rhombus, baby!
Cxx
Pluto sucks
Post a Comment