How appropriate it is that I get to see Stars tonight at Massey Hall with one of my best buddies ever. I really hope that they play "Today will be better, I swear" because it is a great feel-better anthem. Of course, whatever they play will make me super happy. I am so incredibly excited to see them play Massey Hall too. It's one of my favourite venues in the city, and it's sit-down, which I appreciate now that I've hit my thirties. ;)
I'll leave you with this awesome video. I've been listening to a lot of Stars today. (Sorry that it doesn't fit properly... that's as small as it goes.)
5 comments:
hola. i hope you're having/you had a good time @ the concert.
i traveled up the qew to toronto today to celebrate my dad's b-day with the fam. usually i'm pretty happy heading north, but today was an off day. i woke up with a stomachache and headache. the traffic/closure on the gardiner heading in was especially brutal. i know my dad appreciated me not bailing, which makes me glad. i gotta tell you though, i'm so happy to be home now.
hope you stayed dry today.
Yeah, I hope you had a good time at the concert! Stars though - it'll be amazing I'm sure - even though I've never seen them.
Good friends who talk for hours - I couldn't live without them, that's for sure.
I hope you are feeling better now and having a good weekend!
Yay for good friends! I'm glad you had something to look forward to after a crappy day, that always makes you feel a bit better!
I hope the concert was good. Concerts always make me feel better.
Post a Comment