Oh man, the past few days have been really fun, and then next few days promise to be really busy.
The Two Hours Traffic show was great. So sad though it was the last time that I'll hear any of those song.
Trampolining with student council was so much fun. There was a bit of foam that you could jump into from some of the trampolines. That was pretty fun. Also, we spent a good hour playing dodge ball on trampolines. Great times. Dinner was lots of fun too. My secret santa got me Lorde on vinyl! I always love student council dinners. We feel like a big happy family.
We had a winter storm on Saturday which was a-okay with me. I had no plans whatsoever except for drinks at a neighbourhood pub. I spent the day reading and cleaning my apartment. Drinks were super fun too. What a great storm day.
I had a fun day with my friend Heather. We went for brunch, shopping at Shops at Don Mills, the ballet, and then for dinner. The Nutcracker was pretty spectacular. I'm glad I got to see it.
The next four days are going to kill me at work, so who knows if you'll hear from me. I might just post as proof that I'm still alive. :)
1 comment:
Good luck on making it through - nearly there!!!
Post a Comment