Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Awww.

Becca T left this morning.  :(  What a short but awesome visit with my bestie.  Last night after work I went to the Bay and bought us the 2014 Canadian Olympic mittens and we watched the Olympics (and The Bachelor... my shame) while wearing our mittens and drinking red wine.


We also did silly things like send our pal Mathew hints of jewelry we liked from the Tiffany website, and I swear, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

The good news is that I'll see her in exactly a month tomorrow.  I booked my Eurostar train from London to Paris for March Break, so hey, Paris here I officially come on March 12th!

Even though, I'm still feeling a bit mopey coming home to an empty house tonight.  Even Rilo seemed a little bit sad/concerned when I walked in.  She was very talkative, which is not usual for her.

Luckily, I have more Olympic to watch, and thanks to Siobhan for hooking me up with the new Beck song.  What great moping music!


2 comments:

Jabba said...

Awh! Don't mope!! It's always easier when you have another date set. Hard to come home to an empty house though, I hear ya!

Unknown said...

Glad you have been loving that song. I love it. xx