Right now, I am sitting on my couch watching the Jays game trying to break in my shiny Michael Kors heels that are my official 2014 bridesmaid shoe. I don't think sitting and watching baseball will make the shoe more comfy, but it can't hurt right?
I feel like I'm in the calm before the storm. The next week and a half will be crazy. I've got all of my term marking done (yay!) and just have three sets of exams to go (two still to be written). Then I'll do my report cards and the academic portion of this school year will be over. I've got the next three days to do that.
On top of that, I need to buy a pair of blingy earrings to go with my bridesmaid's ensemble, get my fingers and toes done, and pack my bag to head to Stratford on Friday night. My friend Wendy's wedding is on Saturday, so that will be a crazy day.
I'm back in Toronto late on Sunday night, and then it's into my last week of work. I will have mainly cleaning to do, so not that bad. However, I have a lot of fun stuff to do on top of the year-end clean.
Monday - an author I really like, Jennifer Weiner, will be signing copies of her new book at the Indigo at Bay/Bloor. I am going to go to that.
Tuesday - year-end student council party, then the Jays' game in the evening in celebration of my pal Mathew's birthday.
Wednesday - graduation brunch, then pool party at my friend Nadine's
Thursday - graduation. Always a long night.
Friday - LAST DAY! Then, night out with colleagues.
However, I have very little planned past that. Which makes me happy. I need to to a clean-eating cleanse and get back into a regular workout routine. I've had a bad June, but summer will give me a great opportunity to reset my fitness goals.
**I feel like this blog post is more of a reminder to myself of what I need to do over the next week-and-a-half than anything.**
1 comment:
Happy last week of work!! After your schedule, I would sleep for a week if it was me!
I have tried breaking shoes in by sitting. Doesn't work. I've often wondered if you could take them into a 'shoe repair shop' and ask them if they can help. Ultimate act of desperation!?
Post a Comment