Monday, June 01, 2015

Hives

Yesterday morning I woke up with hives all over my face.  It was awful.  I have no idea what caused it.  I have never had this happen to me before.  I haven't been using any new products or anything.

I had mussels for dinner on Saturday.  What if I'm developing a shellfish allergy?

They've gone down quite a bit, but my face is still blotchy, and my skin feels abnormally dry.  I hope it never happens again.  I didn't even want to leave my house.

***

On Friday night I completed my set of series 2 Simpsons Lego minifigures.

I am rocking adulthood.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

OMG, that's the worst! Hope you're feeling better today! Shellfish allergies suck.

Jabba said...

HA!! I'm not laughing at your hives, I'm laughing at your comment about rocking adulthood.

I had hives once and yeah, they're awful. I figured out it was because I had been eating something way too often and my body was sick of it. It was eggs!!
I can eat eggs now, but I always watch that I don't have them more than 2-3 times a week.