1) Every second Wednesday at our school is late start day where the kids come in an hour later and we have department meetings. I love late start because I don't have to rush in the morning and classes are shorter. Today was one of those days.
2) It's exactly one week until my Matt Good concert. Yay!
3) It's exactly one week until midterm marks are due. Eeep.
4) Therefore I stayed late at work today and threw my own marking party.
5) I had to grab a fruit plate for our staff book club meeting tomorrow (book was Freakonomics - I liked it) and "accidentally" bought a fun new necklace from the kiosk outside the grocery store. How I love random purchases.
6) When I woke up this morning there was snow on the ground. What the?
7) Hung out with Becca T this evening and played a fun card game called Phase 10 while having coffee. We're such nerds, but our awesome taste in music makes up for it.
8) Did laundry. One of the washers decided not to drain so I had to pick my wet laundry out of the cold water and put it in another machine and rewash it. Such fun.
9) Stayed up far too late writing this post.
10) So glad that 3/5 of the week is over.
7 comments:
Yay for Matt Good concert, you will LOVE it. Down with midterm marks, marks are never fun. And nerds always have the best taste in music, it comes with the package. :)
I hope your snow melted already. Spring break here starts in 1.5 days! It's been the longest week thus far.
I am jealous of your Matt Good show... wish I was going.
I liked Freakonomics as well, some pretty contravesial ideas in there which will make for good book club discussions.
cheers,
Scott
same deal with us and the snow...except it's thursday now and all the snow is gone.
and fun new necklaces are always a good investment. ever an 'accident'
I loved your random 10 list - very interesting. Hate when washers mess up like that.
like the list.
being a nerd isn't a bad thing... be glad that you're smart and know stuff. having good taste in music is a bonus to being smart =].
i like the smell of clean clothes, but i hate hate hate doing laundry. it just takes up so much damn time... especially the folding part.
it's friday!
word verification: hncle
i hate playing cards but for some reason i will tolerate phase 10.
Post a Comment