I'm here. I'm alive. I survived. My next challenge is to get through tomorrow; the first real of school (we only had 20 minute classes today).
I think I'm bit lightheaded from inhaling odd fumes by the photocopier as I killed many the tree for the sake of edumacation.
ROCKSTAR IS ON TONIGHT!!!
My brian is mushy, so I don't have much else to say except for the fact that I'm alive. I wish I could fast forward through the next two weeks and arrive when my classes are nice and settled and I don't have worry about kids transferring in and out and in and out of my classes. (Headache.)
I'll leave you with a favourite quote of mine from my favourite television show.
Principal Skinner - "Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention...[chuckles] Science has it all."
6 comments:
Rockstar, right on! Thanks for reminding me. I have been having a lot of trouble remembering that it is on because its summer and all, and I don't watch any tv during the summer, except of course for the Daily Show and Colbert Report. :) And seeing how it was a long-weekend, I would have never remembered that it was on tonight, thanks! :)
When I saw a quote from Principal Skinner, I thought for sure it was going to be "I love the smell of..." crap, I have forgotten the rest of it. Its the one where he walks into the school for the first time after summer break. Now this is going to drive me nuts. *shaking fist* :)
Here's to odd fumes! May they continue to offer us release from boredom.
"Hey Bart, I found my rock tumbler! What do you say we let this baby loose on some feldspar?"
Good group of kids so far?
I was speaking with some high school students yesterday and couldn't believe that they only had 20 minute classes today. What happened to homework on the first day?
Scott
i can't wait for the fall t.v. show premieres to begin. but i'll be sad that Rockstar's finale is on next week and will be over.
I think that quote is what got you started in your profession
Post a Comment