Thursday, September 07, 2006

I was saving this for an occasion...

... such as me making it to the first Friday....

ps Today a student asked me what I was doing this weekend and suggested that I should go to a bar. Yeesh, apparently I already look like a need a drink.

pps I find the first two weeks the most harrowing, even though it's when the kiddos are at their best, because it takes me awhile to get into the groove. Mainly in the sleeping and eating department. I've been suriving on four hours and I find I can't eat lunch for some reason...

9 comments:

Aaron said...

hah awesome comic.

maybe they were just tryin to find out what watering holes you favour so they could avoid them with their IDs?

wes said...

lol, that's what I have been saying all along, I am not addicted to alcohol, it is addicted to me. :)

Glad you made it through your first day, only (blank) more to go. I have no idea how many school days are in a year. :) But look at the bright side, you are one school day closer to next summer vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

Damn alcohol and its addictive personality!
-Matt

Anonymous said...

i agree. it takes its toll.

but drink away. as long as you don't let your students buy you a drink. that's just wrong. here's to drinks this friday.

Anonymous said...

glad you've pretty much made it through your first week back. i hope you get a chance to drink some, and catch up on your sleep this weekend.

the 2nd to last box cracks me up... because the beer is so addicted to the person that it's going into their ear... or something.

Raina* said...

bwa-hahahaha
Drink up!!

I'm gonna miss Stormy!! I didn't expect her to win, but still disappointed. She could have easily "rocked the snot" out of something in the final next week.

When the tommyhawk was passed onto Jason, for a split second, I thought it was because Tommy couldn't bring himself to cut Dilana. And for that split second, was ecstatic.

I too dug Head Spin much more the second time around. Lukas is my star.

Scott said...

Love the cartoons. Very cool.

I hope that you settle in to a great school year.

Scott

X said...

LMAO....I love those cartoons! Oh that's good times right there :)

The Grunt said...

I have the same problem with caffiene. Oh no, it's baaaaack!