Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift.

Finished the book (Fortress of Solitude)! I didn't do my alotted reading last night because I got distracted by going out for girlie drinks with my pal Becca T to relieve work-related stress. I know where my priorities lie. Anyhow, I was able to compensate by reading from the time I got home until now. (With breaks for an episode of The Office... and that time I fell asleep.)

Overall, I didn't care for the book. I wouldn't say it's a bad book, but there was something about it that just didn't do it for me. It will make for an interesting discussion, I'm sure.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Thursday, since Thursdays bring Fridays.

Time for another cartoon, since I have nothing overly original to say.


ps The other day someone stumbled upon my blog through googling the probing question of "does Chad Kroeger have a tattoo?" Kind of made me laugh.

4 comments:

JO said...

hahaha... you've been associated with Chad Keroger... that's hiliarous.... almost as funny as if it were... (damn I forget his name) the guy from Creed!

Anonymous said...

Scott Stapp, lol.

It's fun seeing how people come upon one's blog. The internet is a weird place.

wes said...

lol, who the hell cares if Chad whatshisname has a tattoo? People need better things to occupy their time with. :)

Raina* said...

The Office plays on Wednesday night and not Thursday. No wonder I couldn't find it tonight.
Send me a reminder next week please.