Woo-hoo! All's well that ends well.
I threw a mini-finale party for my roomie and Becca T who came into the Rockstar viewing quite late but enjoyed the finale.
I was quite glad that the cake I bought was celebration cake and not ease-the-pain cake.
ps What's up with Global? They cut out the part where Magni was sent home... Did anyone else experience this?
8 comments:
Yeah I had no idea that he was cut... all of a sudden it was the final 3 standing on the stage, and I was confused.
But then he came back... awww
-Matt
I heard angels sing hallelujah tonight.
Yeah, I missed Magni's elimination too!!
lol, I watched it on CBS and I saw it. It was rather short and sweet. :)
Kind of irralavent though, considering they had their winner in mind before the show started, they should have just announced the winner right away, and then spend the rest of the hour rocking out! :)
Is this who i think it is, if it is you should know who i am. If not disregard this message if so, how have you been i finally have a computer again. Anyway talk to you later or not, assuming if i am mistaken.
I will raise a glass to continued Canadian dominance.
Scott
yeah what happened to my boy Magni? that was weird. i'm glad lukas won rather than dilana, because her song-writing abilities kind of suck!
i caught part of the repeat after I already knew lukas had won.
having only watched a few full episodes, I would have been down with Magni or Lukas winning...i dunno that the supergroup really works unless you are of Tom Morello/Chris Cornell or Scott Weiland/Slash fame though...we'll see
i was very excited for you when I heard this.. I knew you would be having a good day!! The other girls at work were talking about the werid editing job also. One of the said she stayed up to watch the second airing so she could see the real first half. Even though she had to work at 6 that day..
Post a Comment