Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Got nowhere but home to go; got Ben Folds on my radio right now.

So far it's been one of those weeks where it seems like work rules, and everything else is just a small side dish.

On the upside, I enjoy my job and most of the busyness has been fun, but it's been pretty tiring. Yesterday at about 7:30 pm, I lay down on my bed thinking "I'll close my eyes for a minute" and slept for three hours. I woke up at 10:30, shuffled into the kitchen to make my lunch for the next day and then went back to bed.

Today was a beautiful day - sunny, but chilly - so I decided to walk home from work. I've never done this before and I've always been curious as to how long it would actually take me to make the trek. The answer is about 85 minutes. It was a good walk though since I got to spend quite a bit of quality time with my iPod.

Ummm, I don't really have much else to say, so I'll leave you with a cartoon that I used to have hanging on my fridge. It makes me laugh hard. The look on the cow's face is priceless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=]

wes said...

lol, awesome comic. :)

Claire said...

Hee! What a great comic!

Cxx

Kelly said...

Cool comic. This time of year work always takes over my life. For the most part I enjoy what I do.