Thursday, April 03, 2008

Kick it out on the dancefloor like you just don't care.

Random list post today.

1) I love love love the new R.E.M. album. Would I love it even if it didn't bring back awesome seeing-them-live-at-SXSW memories? Yes.

2) I am the queen of weird quirks. Today I admitted that one weird thing I do is that when I'm buying milk and I check the expiry date, I think about what will be going on in my life when the milk expires (although I always finish it before then).

3) I am so addicted to caffeine these days. I need to stop but... it feels so good.

4) I am also addicted to hot chocolate. I honestly have three cups a day. Hoping warm weather, if it ever comes, helps me with both of these addictions. However, I feel that new addictions (frappucinos and ice cream) will take place of these.

5) One more week until a new Office episode!

6) Time is weird. It goes so fast sometimes, like during the weekend when you want to last, but very slowly during a long week, or when you're waiting for a concert, or when you miss someone, or when it's Friday's last class. Can't it quit being less difficult and reverse itself?

7) Low key weekend planned. Might go see Leatherheads with Becca T, although a quick check of the tomatometer only gives it 53% and we decided only to see it if it was certified fresh. Other than that, I'm going to catch up on work, and clean my apartment, and read my book for next weekend's book club meeting.

8) Yesterday, I had a really really deep thought as I was almost home, just approaching my apartment building. I now forget this revelation and it's bothering me. Too bad I couldn't remember it, because it might improve this post, which I think I'm going to end now, because I feel the urge to curl up in bed with a book and *another* hot chocolate and fall asleep insanely early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw leatherheads tonight, i thought it was a decent movie, kind of slow paced, and a little folksy-ish like o brother where art thou... but not as good as the latter.

enjoy your weekend.

The Grunt said...

I was thinking of seeing Leatherheads as well. The weather is bad here today, so I might as well go see a movie.

I hate forgetting revelatory moments.