Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'll always love you though New York, New York, New York

I am so frickin' excited!

Why? Because, I am going to be bringing in my 29th bday at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC!



Anyway, I am very excited for the trip. This year we are flying instead of driving (thank you random seat sale), and, due to some random 24-hr Expedia sale, our accommodations are upgrading. Our hotel last year was really really nice, but not as famous. In fact, I remember walking by the Waldorf last year and thinking how insane it would be to stay there. Who knew?

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow- that sounds like it is going to be amazing! Actually, it sounds like it's going to be perfect. When is your birthday?

Scott said...

Nice digs, how fun will that be?

Thomas said...

I have always wanted to stay there. I am not going to say I am jealous even though I am.

The Grunt said...

Say "hi" to the naked cowboy for me.

Live More Now said...

Do tell your steal-of-a-deal finding secrets! Nicely done! Have a GREAT trip.

Thomas said...

I agree with LMN. If you are going to talk about your steal of a deal, you have a duty to disclose whatever methods you have of gaining such deals, Christielli.

s said...

this who experience is very sex and the city....