Monday, January 25, 2010

Romance is Boring.

Right now I'm on my first listen of the new Los Campesinos! , Romance is Boring, that I've been waiting for forever. It's so good so far. Yay!

Really, all I want for my birthday is for LC to announce a North American tour with a stop in Toronto. That's all.

Fave song titles so far are:
a) We've Got Your Back (Documented Emotional Breakdown #2)
b) I Warned You: Do Not Make an Enemy of Me
c) I Just Sighed, I Just Sighed, Just So You Know
d) A Heat Rash in the Shape of the Show Me State; Or, Letters from Me to Charlotte
e) Coda: A Burn Scar in the Shape of the Sooner State

I love long titles. And I love the excitement of new music.

Bonus marks if you can correctly identify the Show Me State and/or the Sooner State.

7 comments:

wigsf said...

The Sooner State is Nebraska and
the Show Me State is Missouri.

wigsf said...

No, not Nebraska, Oklahoma.

AlieMalie said...

boo, sooners! they're texas' main rivals. boo! friggin' oklahoma.

and the show me state is MO!!

Miss Ash said...

Perhaps they will play close by in the States otherwise roadtrip!!

s said...

If perchance I rule the world before your birthday, I will request LC to play specifically for you!

rawbean said...

When I read this post earlier I was confused by the states....but everyone else is so on the ball!

I'll have to check out the album.

-jason- said...

as i was reading this post, i was wondering... do canadian provinces have nicknames too?