Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why I love Becca T.

When I open a statement with "I have issues...", my dear friend replies "I've noticed."

She also took me to a Nicoise restaurant tonight and got me drunk.

She is pointing out that I could have more wine because there are two half bottles in the fridge.

I will politely refuse her offer because I have to be outta here at 5 am tomorrow to catch one of my flights that will get me home and back to my drudgery.

Now, I will deal with the open suitcase of doom that has exploded on her living room floor for a week. She is commenting that she does not think it possible to fit the stuff back into my suitcase.

Anyway, after I deal with the suitcase issue, we will watch music videos and I will sleep for a couple hours before I sadly depart Nice. I'll tell you kids about Italy and Eze another time. Cross your fingers that my voyage chez moi goes smoothly.

3 comments:

aliemalie said...

beautiful post. love it!

safe travels!

-jason- said...

hope you had a good flight across the ocean. welcome back to eastern standard time in north america. =)

Miss Ash said...

Hope you made it back safe and sound!

You should always bring an extra suitcase for when you have a case of the "I'm on vacation" and buy everything in sight!