Here's a list of things that have made me happy in the past 48 or so hours:
a) Bike rides! Went on a great one yesterday. Sadly, was too busy with work to get one in today.
b) My apartment is pretty neat right now. What's with that?
c) Sushi. Of course!
d) Meeting nice people.
e) Gelato.
f) The New Pornographers' song "My Shepherd". Love how Neko's voice sounds in this one.
g) Going flag shopping after school with student council. I love that you can head to Kensington Market and easily and quickly get any flag you want for $10, then have a teenager barter the flag boss into selling it to you for $8 per flag.
h) Going for celebratory grilled cheese sandwiches after flag shopping. Oh, and impressing them with my knowledge of cool little restaurants.
i) Slurpees
j) Direction
k) Friends
l) Text messages
Anyway, the big event that I'm planning at school is tomorrow, so if you could all cross your fingers for me, it would be great. Thanks a million!
7 comments:
Ohhh good call on the slurpees. I haven't had one in awhile and I'm from the Slurpee Capital of Canada!
*fingers and toes crossed*
What did you mean by Direction?
I guess I need to buy that album. Maybe I'll get around to it soon.
mmmmmmmmm, slurpees. :)
I've still got all of those 7-11/Kwik-E-Mart Slurpee/Squishee cups from when the Simpsons Movie was out.
Boy, was the the summer of the slurpee or what?
i LOVE the randomness of kensington....where you can get pretty much anything at anytime. Im always so intrigued by those bins on Spadina, but I never stop to look....
Mmmm.....grilled cheese! I drank tons of slurpees when I lived on the prairies but hardly any out here? What's with that?
big fan of how 33.33% of this list involves something tasty.
word v: crauspi. german crap? though i suppose it should really be krauspi if it were truly deutsch. whatever... shhhh.
Wasn't there some yummy grilled cheese place you were supposed to tell me about??
It's now Tuesday so I hope the event went as planned if not better :)
Post a Comment