Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge.

Quick post, 'cuz what I have to say today is pretty short and sweet.

1) I went to the Apple store three times in a row this week. Visit #1 = buy Mac. Visit #2 = bring in Mac and old computer so they could transfer my data for me. Visit #3 - pick up Mac complete with my data! Anyway, tonight is my first time really using the Mac with all of my stuff on it, and I LOVE it. It's soooo sexy.

2) I have so much stuff going on right now with work, and even with social plans too, that I don't feel organized and on-top of things, and I don't like that feeling. Work will all be cleaned up in two weeks though, which is such a nice thought, but so scary as well. I have so many loose ends to tie up in that short time. It'll all get done though. It always will. Right, Claire?

3) Thursday was Becca T's birthday. Happy birthday Becca T! I'm going to see her in about a month! I'm so excited! I miss her.

4) I'm looking forward to the weekend, but the forecast calls for thunderstorms which means no bike rides and perhaps other outdoors plans will be switched. I'm not saying Boo-urns to that!

5) Well, I've been spending so much time this evening catching up on correspondence, that it's now time to go to bed. I like sleep though, it's where I'm a viking. (Ralph Wiggum quote)

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

wigsf said...

you confuse me

Princess Pessimism said...

LOL @ wigsf....

I hate being overwhelmed by social plans....

galapogos said...

Have a good weekend!

You're almost done. Yay! :)

Miss Ash said...

Few more weeks and you're free yay!!!!!

I'm still not convinced about you know, those Macs :P