Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas.

Hey all fellow bloggers, random readers, and well-wishers!

I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas and that each and every one of you are graced with at least one of those magical Christmas moments that happen during Christmas TV specials.

Merry Christmas! I'll be back soon with all of my year-end lists and such, provided that no holiday mishap befalls me. I already took an epic fall on a patch of ice yesterday in London. I was air-borne. It was seriously awesome; I actually had time to think while I was flying through the air. I didn't get hurt; just covered in snow and slightly embarrassed. Anyway, that was probably my Christmas accident for 2010, and I should be good now.

Hope you all have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi christy! Hello from JFK airport! It was good chatting last night :) merry Christmas!!!!

The Grunt said...

Merry Christmas back at ya! Your accident sounds painful, even though you say you didn't get hurt. At least you caught some rad air.

Miss Ash said...

Merry Christmas! Hopefully you don't have any bruises from the fall...ouch!!

yrautca said...

From a 'random reader', Merry Christmas!

rawbean said...

Oh my god - sorry to hear you fell but I was laughing at your description of it. Sounds very cartoon like. Merry Christmas to you! Can't wait for your year end lists.

Princess Pessimism said...

haha...hope youre ok!!! Merry Christmas to you, and thanks for the awesome message you left on my blog!

galapogos said...

I hope your Christmas was awesome!

Jocelyn said...

haha, i think/strongly and vehemently believe that those moments only happen once a year :) merry christmas!