Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm kind of older than I was when I revelled without a care.

I must admit it.  The album that is most relevant to my life is by a 16-year old.



Lorde.  Pure Heroine.  Pure audio heroin.  It's awesome.

"I’m kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air
So there
I’m kinda older than I was when I revelled without a care
So there"

How is a 16-year old singing this? I'm 33 and this is my life.


My goal tonight is to be in bed by 10 pm.


I horrified student council when I told them I love this album. "But Miss!  Lorde is 16!  Did you know that?  I don't have her whole album though."

Me: "Get it.  We will discuss it at our next meeting."


I love horrifying teenagers.  Yet I listen to them.


Oh well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like Lorde too. Oh well

wigsf3 said...

Maybe you connect with a 16 year old because in some ways, you still are 16.

rawbean said...

Awesome! Hehe.....