Last few days have been super busy and filled with good news overall.
My mom made it home today. Yay! I was thinking of going home this weekend, but my parents want a bit of time to settle into new routines, so I'll head home in a couple of weeks. Glad that she's home finally.
Yesterday, I got a "wardrobe makeover" at a cool clothing shop in Kensington Market. Basically, I got to bring in some item from home and try them with other items in the store to find new combinations. It was really fun: mainly two hours of trying on clothes with someone giving advice. I ended up buying two really cute dresses and a new pair of shoes. Will post pictures because they are amazing.
Tonight I got to spend a few hours with friends from university because my friend Gloria, who is living in Sweden, is in town. It was fun and I had lots of laughs.
This weekend I have very few plans. I plan on getting caught up on some stuff around the house, and watching Anchorman while knitting a scarf for a Halloween costume. And not waking up early nor being any place at any specific time.
3 comments:
You don't seem to have weekends like this often do you? Me on the other hand.....the best weekends are the ones with no plans!
I'm sooo glad to hear your mom is finally at home! You can rest easier now, and I'm sure your Dad is super stoked.
So glad to hear your Mom is home!
Happy to hear about your mom. I have been thinking about her and meant to get a note out to you to see how things have been. The shopping adventure sounds fun. :)
Post a Comment