1) Not going to the gym tomorrow. (Body needs to recover after two intense days in a row.)
2) Two Hours Traffic's farewell show on Thursday night at Lee's Palace. Not happy that they're saying farewell, but happy that I'll get to see them. I've had some good memories with this band. Below is my all-time fave song of theirs.
3) On Friday, we're going trampolining with Student Council, and then having our annual Christmas dinner. I haven't jumped on a trampoline since I was eighteen. It was at the big "we're going away to university" party at my friend Christa's house, and I ended up breaking my foot and starting university with a damned cast on my leg. Fifteen years later, dare I return to the trampoline?
4) Drinks on Saturday night.
5) My friend Heather is visiting from London, Ontario on Sunday, and we're going to go see the Nutcracker. I've never been to the ballet! It should be fun.
6) Next week will be the last week of classes. I'm looking forward to getting that over and done with.
7) As per last year's contract negotiations with the government, teachers have to take a voluntary unpaid PD day on Friday the 20th. Con: I don't get paid. Pro: I don't have to go to work that day. That evening, I'm taking a couple of my work BFFs to see the musical Once as their Christmas gift. I've heard such great things and I'm excited.
8) I'm so looking forward to my holidays. I'm exhausted and feeling burned out. Two weeks of relaxing, reading, and socializing is just what I need.
3 comments:
Make sure you video the trampoline outing. That way the hilarious footage will help pay for any medical bills.
Btw,love that Simpsons episode!
I agree - get some video of the trampoline!! I haven't seen The Nutcracker either!!!
The trampoline day sounds like soooo much fun! Hope it was!
Post a Comment