The kids at school and I are addicted to this game.
I think it was I who actually started it, because I was stealthily playing during a student council meeting one day, and got in trouble. (Bad role model.)
AFTER yesterday's meeting, a bunch of us sat around playing the game, when we probably all had places to go. Procrastination.
Today a student council kid walked into my classroom with a phone, and I said "No! I don't want to see! NOOOO!!!!!" and he showed me that his friend beat the game.
Across the hall my friend could hear me, and her class was wondering what was going on. "Oh, she's just yelling about the game she likes," my friend told them. They laughed at me.
I feel this is all sitcom-y, and supports my hypothesis that I'm really just a sitcom character. I often look for the cameras.
Next episode: I sleep overnight at school for a charity fundraiser. Last staff meeting it was announced we have an insect and mouse infestation. TUNE IN.
2 comments:
ha! sitcom character huh? I like that philosophy. What are our blogs if not that, right? I think I'm glad I don't know what game you're talking about?!
I played it solidly for one day and then deleted it off my phone. Now M and I are addicted to the collaborative game Space Team where you and up to 3 other players try to keep your spaceship going. It is great (but needs 2-4 players all in the same room)
It also would make for terrible sit com viewing as it is just us shouting at each other.
Post a Comment