This is my favourite October song.
I can't believe that it took me until the early hours of October 8th to listen to it.
I should be sleeping but I'm not because I passed out on my couch after drinking two strong beers (Delerium Tremens!) at a work pub Pictionary event. It was fun, and boy I can't draw.
Before the pub, I spent sometime wandering on College St running errands. It was a nice afternoon for this, and I just missed the rain that's been falling steadily all evening.
I think I had more to write about, but I've completely forgotten. I'm always writing brilliant (I'm sure of it) blog posts in my head while on the subway or walking around, but they disappear as soon as I sit to write. I should take notes.
So maybe next post you'll get something a little more interesting than my favourite October song.
1 comment:
Ha! Ha! Yes, you should take notes from yourself! I love random posts like this one.
Post a Comment