Now that I'm back from my trip, baseball has gotten its hooks into me.
I just got home from a very nice game. The Jays beat the Royals (best team in the AL) 5-2. There was good pitching, and three home runs including one from my sports boyfriend Russell Martin.
Even more excited have been the trades in advance of tomorrow's trade deadline. The Jays made some deals this season (as opposed to last) and got themselves perhaps the best shortstop in baseball, a reliever, and an ace of a starting pitcher. There is so much excitement around these trades. Playoffs, here we come, I hope, I hope.
Other than being excited about that, I've been laying low. I binge-watched a new show called UnREAL that I really liked. It's based on a fictional reality-dating show called "Everlasting" and shows all of the manipulation and drama that goes on behind the scenes. It's completely soap-opera-ish and super fun.
Now, I have to find something else to watch... Until there is more baseball.
1 comment:
There's always Simpsons reruns!
Post a Comment