This weekend I have not a lot planned and I'm super happy about it.
I need to catch up on housework, laundry, a little bit (but not too much) schoolwork, podcasts, reading, and exercising. Okay, wow, now that sounds like a lot.
Oh and I need to catch up on blogs. It's been an age since I left a comment on anyone's blog.
The next two weeks at school are going to be insane because there's an event coming up. I need to enjoy this weekend of respite, but get some stuff done too.
2 comments:
Wow, we are the same. I have so many podcasts to catch up on - that's a weekend right now. Starting next week things are nuts for me too - and I haven't left comments on blogs forever too!
(We should plan our Jays visit.)
Enjoy! We're just concluding a more chilled weekend here too - much required!
Post a Comment