The last you heard from me, I was dreading an impending snowstorm. Well, it wasn't too bad, but I got snowed under by preparations for my school's biennial Multicultural Day. It was my fourth as an organizer. Ever thrown a huge party for 500 people? Not an easy task, but extremely worthwhile. My grade ten class, who had not experience the day before, had to admit that I was right and that it was indeed a super fun day.
A week after the snowstorm and its spring-like weather. I cannot remember a year where I have cycled so much between my fall/spring coat and my winter coat.
As nice as this weather is, I'm counting down until my trip to the Domincan Republic. Sun. Sand. Relaxation. I can't wait.
1 comment:
Its been a crazy winter for sure. After the past two with long cold snaps, or polar vortexes or whatever we're going to officially call them now, this winter was much appreciated for working outdoors!
March Break, and then, basically, Blue Jays!
Post a Comment