Tuesday, April 05, 2016

It's baseball season!!!

Right now I'm watching the Jays' third game of the season.  They won the first two, and currently the score is 2 - 1 in their favour.  There are 162 games in a season, so there is a long way to go and tougher teams to face (we are playing Tampa Bay) but hey, I like this season so far!

Watching baseball on TV soothes me so much.  (Even though it works me up sometimes.) There's nothing better than making it a day at work, and then a tough workout at the gym, and coming home to a Jays game.

I hope to become more productive during my baseball watching.  I could be marking or doing some crafts but right now I'm just happy watching the game and messaging my baseball pals.  At least I got in a small blog post, right?  Now back to this at bat.

No comments: