My good news regarding my dad last post was a bit premature. It turned out that they cancelled the crutch fitting and scheduled another surgery for today. He got the toes on his right foot amputated. However, that should be it and I really really really really really hope he's home soon.
This was a busy weekend. I took the train home on Friday night, hung out with friends, visited my dad on Saturday, did some errands for my mom on Sunday and then marked on the whole train ride home on Sunday night.
I had composed tonnes of clever blog posts in my head this weekend but I'm too tired to write them now.
Happy Birthday to my pal Sandee tomorrow!
I'll say more later.
5 comments:
Hugs.
All the best to your family.
p.s. yes, i've seen little miss sunshine. lmao.
i hope your dad makes a speedy recovery.
All the best to you and your Father.
Scott
I hope things go well. :)
I'm thinking about you and
your dear ol' Dad.
Hope he goes home soon.
Post a Comment