Today is cleaning/errands/laundry day so naturally I slept in and now I'm in the process fo procratinating. I stole this quiz from the blog of Wes.
YOU CAN'T LIE IN THIS QUIZ.BE 100% TRUTHFUL ABOUT EVERY QUESTION.
LAST PERSON.
1. You hung out with? My roommate.
2. You texted?I honestly can't remember. I don't text much.
3. You were in a car with? A colleague who gave me a ride home from school.
4. Went to the movies with?My roommate and Becca T
5. Went to the mall with?Maybe my friend Mel? I really can't remember becauseI normally go to the mall by myself. Tomorrow I am going to the mal with my friends Becca T and Flora.
6. You talked on the phone to?My roommate's mom.
7. Made you laugh? My dad.
WOULD YOU RATHER...?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny. I avoid seriousness as much as possible.
3. Drink whole or skimmed milk? Skim for sure. Whole is yucky.
4. Die in a fire or get shot? Shooting is much faster, right?
5. Have sex with one person very well or four people at the same time poorly? I'd take quality over quantity for sure.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon? Moon since I'm a night owl.
2. Winter or Fall? Fall is my fave out of all the seasons.
3. Left or right? If we're talking politcally, I'm such a lefty. I like to say that only turkeys have right wings. ;)
4. Sunny or rainy? Rain has a certain je ne sais quoi to it. I like it in small doses if it's a warm rain.
6. Where do you live? Toronto, Ontario.
7. How many kids do you want? I do not know the definitive answer to that questions. Somedays I lean on zero, but then other days I'll see a cute well-behaved child and I think "I wouldn't mind one of those." Probably if I did have kids, I'd have two, because I wouldn't want to make someone an only child since I'm not a fan of being one.
8. Do you want to get married?If I can find the right person, for sure. But... I am not settling for a jerk just for the sake of it.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it. I've never cut it in my life.
10. Have you ever eaten S.P.A.M? Never
12. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Currently two that are mine.
13. Do you cook? I try to avoid that activity as much as possible. I have a card posted on my fridge that says "All pots are no-stick if you no-cook in them."
14. Current mood? As one of my students likes to say a lot "I'm having a lazy day today."
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone? No :(
2. Sang? Yeah, but not so that any poor soul would hear.
3. Been hugged? No :(
4. Missed someone? Yes
5. Danced Crazy? Yes. But not too crazy.
6. Cried? No.
7. Lied? I don't think so.
8. Loved someone you can't have? No.
All right that's done. Now I'm going to find other things to do to put off chores. Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
here's a big woohoo! for lazy weekends and procrastinating.
i like your only turkeys have right wings saying. mind if i use it? hehe.
:)
lol, my lazy day is Sunday, and I am looking so forward to it. So you missed someone eh.....interesting. :)
Post a Comment