Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Take me take me to the riot....

Well, I'm thinking this will be my last blog post written here on the 27th floor. The move is on Saturday afternoon. I got a lot of packing done this weekend, but I've been slacking these past three days, so tomorrow and Friday will be busy; hence no blogging will be done. The internet will be working at my new place as of Monday, so I'll update you about the move and the new place then (while I'm most likely waiting for the cable guy).

Anyhow, as of today 7/14 days of my class are finished! Woo-hoo! There are 4 different units in the course and a different instructor per unit. Anyway, we are now done two of the units, and I think the 2nd set will be more interesting. I think the course is on an upswing... I hope...

Yesterday I found out that Stars released their new album 4 days after completion on iTunes. The physical CD won't be out 'til Sept 25th (coincidentally the same day as the new Weakerthans album). Anyhow, I had to get it right away and it is excellent. Yay!

Well, I think this will be a concise wrap-up of my blogging from this apartment. Catch you on Monday from the 4th floor of a much smaller building that is about a 20 minute walk northeast of here.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

good luck with the move!

Alexandra said...

hope you're reading this from your new apartment on the 4th floor with an easy move behind you ...

:)
AM

wes said...

Good luck! And yes, the Stars CD is very good. :)

Kelly said...

Good luck with the move!

The Grunt said...

I'm giddy with excitement as to what your first post in your new place will be about.

Happy moving!

P.S. Lift with your legs, not your back.