I was just sitting on my couch, crocheting a red and white candy cane striped scarf for myself, when I realized that I haven't posted in quite awhile. I've been busy with quite a few ventures, like learning how to crochet, so the old blog has been neglected. This neglection (not a word, but I'll use it) has been furthered by the fact that it is report card season, so much of this evening prior to crocheting was spent marking and typing in comments.
This weekend I'm travelling to Montreal with some coworkers, so it promises to be a fun time. I'll be in the middle of packing madness tomorrow night oh what will I wear?) since we will be leaving at the bell, so I realized that there definitely would not be time to update the old blog then.
I'm looking forward to my trip. The odd thing, and there always is an odd thing with me, is that right now the only part of this trip I've really thought about is that fact that I must get to Starbucks to get a Starbucks Montreal mug to add to my collection.
5 comments:
you've gotta go to Archambault music store on St Catherine's Street. it's the oldest independent music store in all of Canada.
why do i know this?
anyway, enjoy!
oh! and have a real, Montreal bagel. and watch 'em bake them. it's soooo fascinating ... they stick them on this super long plank and then, when it's time to flip the bagels in the oven, they haul the plank out, bang on the cool end and all the bagels go flying, they flip and then they get shoved back in the brick over.
tres cool!
Odd things are kind of my specialty.
Oh the Starbucks mug collection. :p
In Seattle, I bought the new CD from Band Of Horses. They are on the Subpop label, and it seemed like the thing to do there. It was also at the awesomest independent music store with really good prices. yay! :)
Starbucks sells CDs?
Post a Comment