Stolen from Claire:
My roommate and I once: I don't have a roommate now, but I have had many in the day, but the first person who usually comes to mind when I read the word roommate is my dear friend Becca T, since we did live together for 5 years. So, anyway, my roommate and I once took the bus to Hamilton to see the Weakerthans play in a sketch bar there on the coldest day in January. Now, the last bus returning to TO would have brought us back too early to actually catch the band, and the first bus back in the morning was at 5 am. So, our plan was to loiter at a Tim Horton's between the concert and the morning bus. Well, it turned out that the Timmy's that was closest to concert actually closed at 1 am, as did everything else in the area. We were totally afraid we were going to freeze to death on the street, but we made a right turn after the concert and found a 24-hour Timmy's and survived the night.
Never in my life have I: been able to finish a Jane Austen book.
High school was: apparently so much fun that I decided to go back. Ha-ha. Not really. I like it better now.
When I am nervous I: talk more or less, depending on the situation.
My hair is: frizzy because of today's weather. Yet stylishly cut, thanks to my new hair-stylist, whom I love.
When I was 5: I was obsessed with dinosaurs.
By this time next year: I'll be closer to thirty. Boo.
I have a hard time understanding: why some people seem to like to be difficult and unreasonable.
You know I like you if: I don't make my patented "I-don't-like-you-face" that I'm known for. I'm not so good at covering up emotions. Apparently, when someone I don't like is talking, I look really bored. My friends can always tell. I feel rude. I hope the people who I don't like don't notice, because I even though I don't like them, I don't want to make them feel bad. And usually it's not that I don't like the person, it's that I only like them in very small doses.
My ideal breakfast is: Cereal. I'm in love with cereal these days.
If you visit my hometown: you'd would say it's pretty and charming.
If you spend the night at my house: you'd be having cereal for breakfast. :)
My favorite blonde is: Becca T's kind of blonde. So I'll say her.
My favorite brunette is: me. Why not?
The animal I would like to see flying is: a pig. Because then maybe a lot of people would have to cough up some stuff. Oh, and it reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Mr. Burns says "Smithers, I think I'll donate one million dollars to the orphanage... when pigs fly" and then a pig goes flying by, and Smithers says "should I make the donation?" and Mr. Burns says "no, I'd still rather not." That kills me.
I shouldn’t: procrastinate because it leads to stress.
Last night I: watched a new episode of The Office and 30 Rock. :D
If I could have any car it would be: a hybrid.
I’ve been told I look like: a cousin/friend/etc. of many people. I get it all the time. Apparently I'm a popular style or something.
3 comments:
Yay! Great answers!
Cxx
I am in love with cereal, too. The fact is that it has been hard for me to stand the smell of eggs cooking since an unfortunate experience I had during treatment. I can eat them. I just can't be there cooking them, which is a shame, because I can cook eggs superbly.
Oh, and I award you ten points for your Simpsons reference.
Post a Comment