Sunday, September 07, 2008

Keep me beside you 'cuz it's been too long now.

I like rainy Sunday mornings where there's not much to do except contemplate going for a latte and going grocery shopping.

I like the return of Pumpkin-flavoured lattes in time for fall.

I like having a steady influx of new music provided to me by friends.

I like that I realized that I needed to exchange my colourful overpriced hoodie for one in basic black with silver stitching, because I'm a basic black with silver stitching kind of girl.

I like when friends get really good news.

I like that my BFF is back in town.

I like my classes thus far this year.

I like that all of the kids, even the ones who don't have a stellar academic history, are into doing their homework and working hard at this time of year. It's adorable.

I like that I have a lot of fun things to look forward to in the fall like concerts, new albums, ghost walks, Thanksgiving, Halloween, visits from friends, and manicures and pedicures with work pals.

I like not having an online course to worry about anymore.

I like that I overheard my work spouse telling her math class that they are not there to draw or to talk about their feelings.

I like that my pal Mathew calls me Ms. Hoover when asking me about school.

I like fresh starts.

I really do like this time of year.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I like that we finally have summer weather in September!

Claire said...

"I like that I overheard my work spouse telling her math class that they are not there to draw or to talk about their feelings."

She may just be my new hero.

And now I want a pumpkin latte and it's 10 o'clock in the middle of rural England. Darn you, Christy!

Cxx

Alexandra said...

moi aussi.

it's finally feeling like fall here in Missouri and I lurv it.

i went out and bought a pumpkin spiced candle for the office so it especially smells like fall. yay!

The Grunt said...

Hah, Ms. Hoover!

Well, I like sharing good news with friends. How about that?