I have a very busy week planned.
Of course I get sick. Of course.
It's just a common cold. Not something nastier, thankfully. But, if I'm going to kick this thing in time for my Ben Folds roadtrip to Buffalo on a school night this Thursday, I'm going to have to commit to sleeping this mutha off.
Which I've gotten a good start on. I passed out on my couch for about a hour after dinner.
On my way home from work, I caught my reflection in the subway door. Usually when I do so, I think "oh look at that fashionable girl" but today I thought "Who's that beat looking person? Oh wait, it's me."
But yah, sleep will be the remedy. Even my horoscope today said to sleep more. So it's sleep, orange juice, hot chocolate, and tylenol cold for me.
Oh, also it was World Teacher's Day today. So I guess this cold is my gift. That and a sprinkle donut given to me by administration.
4 comments:
happy world teacher day.
well it's gotten colder this last week, plus it probably doensn't help with all the rain. i was actually up in toronto sat with the fam wishing the weather was a little nicer. we got drenched on our walk to get dinner. hope you feel better by thursday, should be a good concert!
Oh no, I hope you feel better by Thursday. Some people swear by Cold FX though I've not actually tried it. Sounds like you're on the right track though, sleep fluids and cold medicine.
i hope you feel better! i think it's about that time again when everybody starts coming down with things.
don't forget zinc, homemade soup and lots of laying in bed catching up on new TV shows.
Post a Comment