Thursday, October 29, 2009

General Malaise

Argh. I just feel out of sorts today. I have a lot of work to do, but it's just not appealing at the moment. I think it's because the past two nights I haven't been able to sleep very well, so that is part of it. Well, lack of sleep, impatience, and self-doubt are the three causes of this yucky feeling I have right now.

On the bright side, I'm going out this evening, so that will help, I'm sure. Maybe I just need a good laugh.

And, I think going for a little walk to the mall right now to get a second coffee might help. Yup. I think that's what I'll do.

Update: I went and got a second coffee. Then, I made arrangements with a friend for a ride tonight, and decided that Saturday will be a day of pampering myself. I've booked appointments for my hair, eyebrows, a manicure, and a pedicure. So, I'm feeling better. :)

3 comments:

wigsf said...

Your body is rejected the massive amounts of pumpkin spice you've engested this past month. Change up your order now, quick, before it's too late!

AlieMalie said...

oooh, saturday sounds like a blast! wish i could join you!

hope the rest of the week perks up!

:)

Miss Ash said...

I hope you feel better, sounds like Saturday will do the trick! Enjoy your weeekend.