Friday, October 02, 2009

Early morning post!

So, last night I went to bed an hour earlier because I never get enough sleep. I want to improve this, but here I am awake an hour earlier. So, I feel that I've gained nothing. Boo.

Anyhow, a couple posts ago I wrote that Tegan and Sara are one band I've never seen live but I'd like to see them live. So yesterday, I get an email informing me that they are playing not one, but two shows in Toronto! Apparently someone out there is listening to me. Anyway, I'm going to opt for Massey Hall in January, I think.

Los Campensinos! I hope you are listening too.

This is one of those weeks where I need a weekend very badly. The end of the school day won't come fast enough.

Last night's Office was pretty funny.

It's now less than a week 'til my Ben Folds road-trip. I'm so excited.

Thanksgiving is soon. Yay! Pumpkin pie is the bestest.

I haven't done very well in my goals for this week. Boo. I've been doing all right about the housecleaning and the reading. Anyway, I still have the weekend to get some of the stuff done.

Anyway, have a great Friday and it's oatmeal time. Woot!

5 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Too bad that you woke up an hour early....defeated the whole purpose!

I'm craving a pumpkin spice latte today and it's all your fault :)

I saw the word pumpkin and was like "ohhhh yummmm" I haven't had one yet this year.

Claire said...

Yay for T & S and Ben Folds. I might be going to see Regina soon....super excited!

Cxx

PS Can't wait fot the package, even if it's post Rilo attack!

rawbean said...

It's weird, on the weekend I get up at like 8:00am sometimes but on the weekdays 6:30 is soooooo early. Do I really only need that extra hour/hour and a half?

Aaron said...

I'm liking the route the Office has gone making Jim the semi-bad guy.

Thanksgiving pie, PLUS an extra day off! November still needs a recognized holiday though.

Name said...

I can't wait for DST to end this year. It's in NOVEMBER!!! It feels rather far away...like summer.