Dear Internet,Give Christielli some good lucks and some good vibes.
not that i control any of that, but i'll be attempting to send some your way in hopes that the universe will comply.
I'll be a-praying and a-vibing, honey. And if you need to chat, email me up!Cxx
What's happening?? It's not the thorn is it?
Don't worry all. I just feel like I need more positivity. I am having a really nice day though, so the vibes must be already working!Oh and rawbean, the thorn is at a new school. :)
I'm doing a good luck and positive vibes dance for you right now:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dear Internet,
Give Christielli some good lucks and some good vibes.
not that i control any of that, but i'll be attempting to send some your way in hopes that the universe will comply.
I'll be a-praying and a-vibing, honey. And if you need to chat, email me up!
Cxx
What's happening?? It's not the thorn is it?
Don't worry all. I just feel like I need more positivity. I am having a really nice day though, so the vibes must be already working!
Oh and rawbean, the thorn is at a new school. :)
I'm doing a good luck and positive vibes dance for you right now:)
Post a Comment