Thursday, March 04, 2010

Every day I wake up, I chose love, I chose light and I try.

I had a wonderful evening with great food, great company, and lots of laughter. It made me realize that:
  • I love my city. I had dinner in a historic building with a beautiful view of Toronto's skyline from King St. Gorgeous. I love this city.

  • I love my friends. All of 'em, whether they be my work family, those who've always been there, or my blog buddies.

  • I love my job. Seriously, I get *paid* for caring about people and being a nerd. Things I'd happily do for free.

  • I love music. The new album that I downloaded last night (The Submarines' Honeysuckle Weeks) completely fits my mood/outlook right now.

  • I love possibilities.

  • I'm going to France in a week!

  • I love red wine.

6 comments:

-jason- said...

did the red wine contribute to your love for things tonight? =)

i love your city too. it's been a couple months since i've been up to toronto, i think a trip will be in order soon.

i'm jealous of your upcoming trip to france.

happy friday!

Unknown said...

Loving the love in this post! :)

I hope you have a lovely time in France too. I am really rather jealous but it is so close I should do something about that.

I hope you have a great weekend!

wigsf said...

Yeah, looks like the red wine inspired all kinds of happy. I find that white wine does that for me.

yrautca said...

Those are all great things to be happy about and thankful for. Good for you.

Miss Ash said...

I love how this post is so uplifting! Makes me all warm and fuzzy!

rawbean said...

I'm so glad you love your city - I love my city too - I just realized recently how lucky I am to live here! Yaya for us living in cool places.

Another album to check out - the newest Yeasayer! It's fantastic (in my opinion).