Becca T and I have been watching a lot of shite on Youtube lately. I wake up in the morning and the first words out of my mouth are "Full on double rainbow! What does it mean?" or "I'm on a horse." Seriously, I need to go to something cultural and uplifting like going to the theatre. (Note: I'm hearing great things about Rock of Ages and would really like to see it. Perhaps a date with the work spouse?)
Anyway, we're off on a shopping trip to the States! What am I going to buy? Something shiny and pretty at Coach and a bunch of Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lemonade, that's what.
Happy weekends folks!
6 comments:
The old spice adverts on youtube are always worth watching.
I've watched that one so often I know it off by heart. I probably should not admit to that.
Your shopping trip sounds ace. I am very jealous. Glad to hear you are still enjoying your summer.
what does it meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean??
have fun in the States!!
Jabba and I were just saying last night that we need to go to Seattle together! Have a great time on your trip and buy more than that now that we have HST boooo...
What else.....oh the title of this blog made me laugh!
Beyoncé blog titles FTW!
Heh. I *love* Old Spice Guy.
Cxx
me and Miss Ash go shopping in the states all the time - is Raspberry lemonade worth picking up?? What kind is good? Is it Crystal light???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
have you seen this one?
Post a Comment