The ABCs of me
1. Age- 31
2. Bed size- double
3. Chore you dislike the most- all of them. I wish I could afford help around the house. My roommate, Ms. Rilo, does nothing.
4. Dog? Rilo wouldn't allow it.
5. Essential start to your day- oatgurt; my fave breakfast of oatmeal mixed with yogurt. Some judge it as disgusting, but I find it tasty.
6. Favorite color- purple all the way.
7. Gold or Silver- silver
8. Height- 5'6”
9. Instruments you have played- piano, recorder, and triangle.
10. Job Life- I like to think of myself as a professional science nerd. Some might just say that I'm a high school science teacher.
11. Kids- None.
12.Live- Toronto, Ontario.
13.Mom's name- Lucy
14. Nicknames- None that have ever stuck. My work pals often just call me by my last name.
15. Overnight hospital stays- Only when I was born.
16. Pet Peeves- This could be a post in itself. A lot of my pet peeves are transit related. I hate when people get all pushy to make a train when there will be another one in two minutes. I hate when people have a bag on the seat beside them and won't move it when you are obviously standing there wanting the seat. I hate when people take the outside seat on a full bus, and won't move over so you have to climb over them to get the seat. And then they don't get off until the end of the route anyway, so there's not like there was a logical reason for their outside-sitting.
17. Quote from a movie- "I'm in a glass case of emotion" - Ron Burgundy from Anchorman
18.Righty or Lefty or Politics- Left all the way. I like to say that only turkeys have right wings. (I stole that quote from Birch Barlow on the Simpsons and flipped it to reflect my own political beliefs.)
19, Siblings- None.
20. Time you wake up on weekdays- I should wake up at 6:15 am but I usually wake up at 6:45 am.
21. Underwear- I'm wearing it. Not giving details.
22. Vegetable you don't like- Is an onion a vegetable?
23. What makes you late- I am actually quite punctual. On normal days I'll sometimes be running late because of transit delays or long lines at Tim Horton's.
24. Xray you have had- My right foot and my teeth.
25. Yummy good food you make- I think my veggie chili is exceptional. And I made a chickpea and cashew curry tonight with fresh cilantro and yogurt that was really good. Oh look, here's a picture that I'll post here even though I posted on twitter too.

Anyway, that's the meme. Feel free to steal it.
4 comments:
(Employing my best Rainier Wolfcastle impression)You professional science nerds amuse me with your nerdy glasses and slide rulers. I must go kill terrorists now, nerd.
stealing!
You should start wearing a plastic pen protector - see if you can start a trend.
You pet peeves - all mine too. But I don't take transit anymore so I would have to think of new ones if I did this meme.
Ziggy doesn't help out around here either. What the hell?
I think Oatgurt is yummy too!!! Can you please send me that chickpea recipe, looks delish!!!
I don't take public transit that often and agree with all of our pet peeves regarding it, tres annyoing!
Post a Comment