Becca T and I were geniuses to get the majority of our sightseeing done on Sunday, which is ironically the only sunny day we've had in Barcelona. Cue lightning and thunderclaps. That actually happened as I was typing that sentence.
We're chilling in a coffee shop, both on coffee #2 of the day. If today wasn't rainy, or even just a little bit drizzly, we would have headed out of town to Montserrat. Might be able to do that tomorrow. Today will be a good museum day. We will start with the Picasso museum.
Since my last post, we've been having tonnes of fun, rain and all! On Sunday night, we had dinner cooked for us by a real Barcelonan: a work friend of Becca's. Then we went for a little walk to see La Sagrada Familia at night. It's worthwhile seeing that church in both the daylight and at night. It's my fave church ever. Pictures to come.
Yesterday was filled with a lot of walking in the rain, shopping, an awesome tapas dinner, and meandering about the city in the evening.
Even with the rain, I really do like Barcelona.
5 comments:
Sounds like you are having an ace time, sweetie! Rock up at ours whenever works!
Cxx
You know how to travel.
Isn't that amazing - after your coffee you're heading off to see some Picasso......I love that. Can't wait to do it in Italy.
What was in the dinner?! (I always want to know food details.)
Can't wait to see the pictures and so glad you are hvaing fun!
Yay! That's the church I love, I can't wait to see your photos! I also love that you're having coffee, then taking in picasso and having a yummy dinner!
Post a Comment