A.
Age: 33.
B.
Bed size: double.
C.
Chore that you hate: all of the chores. Seriously, I need a housekeeper.
D.
Dogs: my first pet was a dog! She ran away, and then a friend of my grandmother's dog-napped a new one for me. Luckily, my mother was able to return it to its family. Read about it here.
E.
Essential start to your day: breakfast (Greek yogurt, berries, almonds) and coffee.
F.
Favourite colour: purple.
G.
Gold or Silver: I prefer silver but am starting to like gold.
H.
Height: 5ft 6in
I.
Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, but I've lost it. Can still hammer out Fur Elise though. That one's like riding a bike to me.
J.
Job title: Teacher.
K.
Kids: I'm on the fence about that.
L.
Live: Toronto.
M.
Mother’s name: Lucy.
N.
Nicknames: my friend's husband calls me Crunchy Crackers. Also, is "Miss" a nickname?
O.
Overnight hospital stays: When I was born. Not since then, though.
P.
Pet peeves: whoa. This one could be a post to itself. Selfishness. Thoughtlessness. Entitlement. And people who are outside sitters on the bus which makes it impossible for me to sit on the seat beside them. Especially when they aren't getting off any time soon.
Q.
Q. Quote from a movie:
“Spider Pig! Spider pig! Does whatever a spider pig does!” - Homer from The Simpsons Movie
R.
Right or left handed: right
S.
Siblings: None.
T.
There's no T! Hmmm, but for tea, I sure do love David's Tea!
T.
There's no T! Hmmm, but for tea, I sure do love David's Tea!
U.
Underwear: I wear it.
V.
Vegetable you hate: onions.
W.
What makes you run late: I'm usually pretty punctual. If I'm running late, I'll blame the TTC like any good Torontonian.
X.
X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, and right foot.
Y.
Yummy food that you make: Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes. This is a recent find and it's amazing. I've made it for a few friends and always get rave reviews. And it fits my healthy-eating plan!
Z.
Zoo animal: lemurs.
3 comments:
So stealing this.
Yeah, this is cool. Purple? I like it too.
TEA!
Post a Comment